KSVDL Personnel Activities
- Dr. Jamie Henningson attended the American Veterinary Consultants Meeting in Kansas City.
- Dr. Lalitha Peddireddi co-authored a publication accepted by the journal Ophthalmology titled Evaluation of conjunctival bacterial flora in a herd of goats in the Midwestern United States. Veterinary Ophthalmology (co-authors included Drs. Jessica Meekins; Michael Apley; Brian Lubbers; Amy Rankin.)
- Dr. Megan Niederwerder presented a poster at the North American PRRS Symposium in Chicago, IL, entitled “Association of clinical outcome with microbiome and immunological response following co-infection with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) and porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2).”
- Dr. Jamie Henningson attended the Plum Island Foreign Animal Disease Course
- Dr. Gregg Hanzlicek, with Dr. Nora Schrag, CVM Clinical Instructor investigated weaned calf health issues on a north central Kansas dairy.
- Dr. Jamie Henningson completed Online course training of “Zoonoses: Protecting People and Their Pets” through the Center for Food Security and Public Health.
- Dr. Gregg Hanzlicek presented at a producer meeting in Beloit Kansas sponsored by K-State Research and Extension.
- Dr. Lalitha Peddireddi will help interview the KSU-CVM Class of 2020 prospective veterinary students.
- Dr. Megan Niederwerder will present a poster during the Research Topics session at the 2016 annual meeting of the American Association of Swine Veterinarians in New Orleans, LA, entitled “Association of growth performance with clinical signs following co-infection with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) and porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2) in nursery pigs.”
- Dr. Gregg Hanzlicek will participate in the K-State Research and Extension Calving School in Smith Center, KS.
- Dr. Gregg Hanzlicek will present at the 2016 Winter Ranch Management Seminar Series in Emporia and Lawrence, KS.
- Dr. Bill Fortney will represent the KSVDL at the Oklahoma Veterinary Medical Association Conference in Stillwater, OK and the Missouri Veterinary Medical Association Conference in St. Charles, MO.
- Dr. Mike Moore will represent the KSVDL at the Nebraska Veterinary Medical Association Conference in Kearney, NE.