New KSVDL Submission Forms Available
In order to facilitate the best communication between practitioners and KSVDL, we have revised our submission forms, available on our website (link to: http://www.ksvdl.org/submission-forms.html).
Benefits of using the new submission forms:
- The updated forms include new tests and categories, such as toxicology.
- Tests that are no longer offered have been removed from the forms.
- Remains handling options have changed. Please be aware that disposal is now the default option if none are selected.
- The forms have been modified to be more consistent and streamlined across species.
- You may pre-fill your clinic information and save them to your computer for quick and easy access.
Complete and accurate submission forms help us serve you better, so thank you for your attention.
For more information, please contact KSVDL Client Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-512-5650.