KSVDL Personnel Activities
- Jianfa Bai, invited panelist for a roundtable discussion: “The Changing Face of PCV” - The Allen D. Leman Swine Conference in Saint Paul, MN.
- Steve Ensley participated in the Uniferon® Summit discussing swine health in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Jamie Henningson completed American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians: National Animal Health Laboratory Network quality management training in Ames, IA.
- Mike Moore represented the KSVDL at the American Association of Bovine Practitioners Conference in Phoenix, AZ.
- Gregg Hanzlicek presented: “Fall cow-calf nutritional management” to producers in Northeast Kansas.
- Sudden decrease in dry matter intake and milk production in a Kansas dairy