In this issue:
- College of Veterinary Medicine Hires Henningson as Director for KSVDL
- Indications for Core and Vaccine Titer Testing in Dogs and Cats
- Over the Counter Illicit Drug Screens in Companion Animals
- Heartworm Disease (Dirofilaria immitis) Causing Death in a Cat
- Equine Piroplasmosis (EP)
- New Tests at KSVDL
- KSVDL YouTube Videos
- Sorbitol dehydrogenase (SDH) Reagent Update
- KSVDL Price Changes
- CE and Holiday Schedule
Make plans to attend the Rabies in the Americas Conference this year in Kansas City!
Click RITA for more information and online registration.